Artistic Thoughts

Artistic Things, Spam, Games n stuff

HomeHome  PortalPortal  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  Log in  

Share | 

Fanfic Chapters [Contains spoilers XD]

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Nira

Number of posts : 117
Registration date : 2007-09-19

PostSubject: Fanfic Chapters [Contains spoilers XD]   Sun Oct 07, 2007 11:01 pm

Having heard the reason why the girls found themselves at Gackt's house, there was no holding back to their fangirl nature.

"Kyaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!" Both spazzed, getting up from their seats, grabbing hold of each other and jumping around the living, utterly careless that they were being watched by their idols [and at the same time confirming Meev's suspicion that they were a kind of foreign species unknown to man]. "We've been abducted by Gackt and Miyavi. Kyaaaaaa~!!!"

Suddenly joining the outburst of joy was Miyavi, jumping along but instead of clinging to the girls he was jumping in a circle around them, as if he was studying them. Gackt only smiled at the joy that suddenly filled his living room, which did not involve him being groped.
However, when the girls - and Miyavi - got dangerously close to the tea, he felt he had to stop them in order to prevent a disaster from happening.
"Rediis, rediis, mind the tea ne?"

"Eh?" Both girls stopped to look briefly at Gackt and then down at their feet. But disaster struck anyway.
"Ite, ite, ite, ite, ite, ite, ite!" Miyavi yelled, while falling down, clinging his foot.
"Baka! Itta ne!*" Gackt replied, a little upset.
"Hai, hai, demo.."
"Demo janai! I'm sorry rediis, that was not supposed to happen." Gackt apologised to the girls, who were only staring at the utterly cute face Miyavi was making while he tried to look serious, even though he was in pain.

* 'You idiot! I told you so!'
'Yes, yes. But..'
'No buts!'

Last edited by on Mon Feb 11, 2008 12:20 am; edited 8 times in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Fanfic Chapters [Contains spoilers XD]   Sun Feb 10, 2008 3:59 pm

<deleted post>

Last edited by on Mon Feb 18, 2008 12:27 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Nira

PostSubject: Re: Fanfic Chapters [Contains spoilers XD]   Sun Feb 10, 2008 4:40 pm

Both girls stuck their heads around the corner to check what had happened. They found two very surprised looking men, staring in awe at the ricecooker. Apparently, the thing just blew up in their faces, not equipped for the different voltage of the home electricity network. An exchange of glances happened between Gackt and Miyavi, who in turn stared at each other and the ricecooker.

"I'm so glad I'm not dependent on such a thing." Nira muttered.
"Daijoubu, daijoubu. I'll make the rice. You continue on with the tea and other accompaniments for it." She said, pushing the men aside. She still found the idea of tea accompanying dinner slightly strange, but hey, you don't turn down a cup of tea with your rice when it's offered by Gackt.

Nira started to wash the rice, after she had measured out what she thought was a sufficient amount of rice to feed everyone. She had taken into account that at least nan and Miyavi would have a double serving, and she took a little extra just in case.
Suddenly, she felt three pairs of eyes poking in her back and turned around to see she was closely monitered by her company.
"What? You can't make rice like this?" Three heads denied. Nira dropped her head and sighed.

"Fine, fine, I'll show you. Just pay close attention, because I'm showing this only once."

Last edited by on Mon Feb 11, 2008 10:12 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Fanfic Chapters [Contains spoilers XD]   Sun Feb 10, 2008 8:07 pm

<deleted post>

Last edited by on Mon Feb 11, 2008 12:21 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Nira

PostSubject: Re: Fanfic Chapters [Contains spoilers XD]   Sat Feb 16, 2008 11:18 pm

The kitchen, compared to the living room, was actually rather serene.
"So where did you rearn how to cook rice rike that?" Gackt inquiered.
"Actually, my dad taught me. Like how my nana cooks rice. She taught him" Nira answered.
"Aah, a true famiry tradition, ne?"
"I guess you could say that, yes."

Everything was quite for some time, while they both listened to the racket that came from the living room.
"They better not brake anything." Gackt muttered under his breath.
"I think that'll be okay. Nan has this wonderous gift of being completely ignorant about these things and yet she's also extremely gifted not to break stuff while she's not paying attention to them. How she does it I will never know. Actually, I'm quite jealous of her. That's the sort of thing that would never ever happen to me. I think too much about thing, I'd guess." Nira rambled on.

Suddenly, she became petrified, although she managed to look down at her hand. Where his was resting.
"You're here now, right?"

Nira got weak in the knees. He was comforting her about her being near him. Would that mean anything? Could that mean anything? It couldn't, couldn't it? Naaaaah, that would be ridiculous. Outreagous. Utterly insane. Psychotic. Right?
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Fanfic Chapters [Contains spoilers XD]   Sun Feb 17, 2008 12:05 am

<deleted post>
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fanfic Chapters [Contains spoilers XD]   

Back to top Go down

Fanfic Chapters [Contains spoilers XD]
Page 1 of 1